Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sunday 11 March 2012

kene ubah perangai buruk ni......... i am not perfect but i want a be a perfect

Asslamualikum
so bored  
urmm,

u know what, in my life i have my bad habit indeed,
always when i wake up in the morning,
i will promise to my self u should finish this one
clear this one, clean this one, serve this one,
ohhhhhhh,,,so many to do

but, as i said before, it is good
i have the spirit in the morning, but dont think u can talk much with me
haha,, i will present you a *good* face but u will die after that,,
huhu,, scary
but it is me

and u know,, my mother will always remind me,, please dik(nickname) clean your bedroom,/////
i dont know where to sit when i enter to your bedroom,,,,
u are girl you know
messy here and there
how many years you put that glass in your bedroom//////?
yeahh
i admit,, that was my bad bad habit
some people are really make sure that there are no eating in the bedroom
but me was too *open minded*
haha
u will enter my room with sweet, chocolate , bread,, water almost,,,
bcouse i drink a lot of waterrr
usually,, when i serve and internet or anything that make me just to stay at only one situation
i must do another habit  like eating and there is a nail clipper by my side
i really take care about the nail towards my self and people around me
i dont know why i must to notice a person that never take care about their nail
and when salam that is what i see first
in Islam we are not allowed to let our nail bcome like a monster or ghost
it shows who and what attitude are u...


oh,, about my bedroom i will tidy it tomorrow,, i hope so actually,,,///

okey that all for today,,, Asslamualikum

No comments:

Post a Comment